Man Injured In Drive-by Shooting In Wilkes-Barre
WILKES-BARRE — A man was injured in the Heights section early Monday in a drive-by shooting, according to police.
A 22-year-old man reported he was walking in the area of Hutson and Metcalf streets around 1 a.m. when he was hit by gunfire that came from a vehicle.
The man was unable to provide police with a description of the shooter or the vehicle, police said.
A shell casing was recovered in the area of the shooting, police said.
The man was taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injury.
No arrests had been made.
— JAMES HALPIN