Global Electronic Test and Measurement Market Report 2018: Historical Data 2014-2016 with 2017 as the Base Year & Forecasts for 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 4, 2018--The “Electronic Test and Measurement Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Used for the development and manufacturing of products across industries, deployment of networks, and maintenance of services, electronic test and measurement (T&M) equipment are witnessing increasing demand due to the proliferation of electronics and emerging disruptive concepts such as 5G and autonomous driving.
With the smart mobility concept and new cellular and Wi-Fi standards including 4.5G, 4.9G, 5G and 802.11ax, the demand for RF test equipment will be high, while that of digital test equipment will be fueled by new standards.
Leveraging strong relationships with participants in the T&M market, in combination with desk research and market expertise accumulated over the past 20 years by tracking and monitoring this space, the report has developed a detailed study of the electronic T&M market. This research service analyzes the market from various angles including product type, end user, and geography.
Revenue forecasts are provided for the following segments:Segments: Semiconductor automatic test equipment (ATE), radio frequency (RF) test equipment, digital test equipment, electrical and environmental test, and data acquisition (DAQ) Products: Semiconductor ATE, one-box testers, spectrum and signal analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, electronic counters, oscilloscopes, power analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), protocol analyzers, logic analyzers, digital multimeters, electrical testers, environmental testers, and DAQ equipment End Users: Communications, Semiconductors and Computing, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Electronics, Industrial & Automotive, Energy, Medical Devices, Education and Others
The base year for this research is 2017 with historical data from 2014 to 2016.
The forecast period is from 2018 to 2022.
Key Issues AddressedWhat is the growth outlook for electronic T&M equipment over the next five years? Which segment(s) of the electronic T&M equipment market offer the highest growth potential? Who are the leading market participants and what are their respective strengths and weaknesses? What are the key transformational shifts participants must address to survive/grow in the electronic T&M market? Which end-user industries should market participants focus on to ensure their future growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Electronic T&M Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Electronic T&M Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Electronic T&M Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Semiconductor ATE Segment Analysis
8. RF Test Segment Analysis
9. One-Box Tester Sub-Segment Analysis
10. Spectrum And Signal Analyzers Sub-Segment Analysis
11. Signal Generators Sub-Segment Analysis
12. Network Analyzers Sub-Segment Analysis
13. Power Meters Sub-Segment Analysis
14. Electronic Counters Sub-Segment Analysis
15. Digital Test Segment Analysis
16. Oscilloscopes Sub-Segment Analysis
17. Power Analyzers Sub-Segment Analysis
18. Bit Error Rate Testers Sub-Segment Analysis
19. Protocol Analyzers Sub-Segment Analysis
20. Logic Analyzers Sub-Segment Analysis
21. Electrical And Environmental Testers Segment Analysis
22. Digital Multimeters Sub-Segment Analysis
23. Electrical Testers Sub-Segment Analysis
24. Environmental Testers Sub-Segment Analysis
25. DAQ Segment Analysis
26. North America Analysis
27. Europe Analysis
28. Asia-Pacific Analysis
29. Latin America, Middle East And Africa Analysis
30. Communications, Semiconductors And Computing Analysis
31. Aerospace And Defense Analysis
32. Consumer Electronics Analysis
33. Industrial And Automotive Analysis
34. Other End-Users Analysis
35. The Last Word
Companies MentionedKeysight Technologies Teradyne Advantest Rohde & Schwarz Tektronix National Instruments Fluke Anritsu Xcerra (LTX-Credence) Teledyne LeCroy Yokogawa VIAVI Solutions (Cobham) Testo FLIR Chauvin Arnoux Hioki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbgcqf/global_electronic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180904005648/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Engineering,Electrical Engineering
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS HARDWARE SEMICONDUCTOR MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/04/2018 11:46 AM/DISC: 09/04/2018 11:46 AM