Insights Into the Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2017-2025: Drivers, Trends, Opportunities, Challenges - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--
The “Cosmetic Skin Care Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global cosmetic skin care market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global cosmetic skin care market to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cosmetic skin care market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on cosmetic skin care market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cosmetic skin care market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cosmetic skin care market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing concern about the harmful effects excessive usage of conventional cosmetics for skin
- Growing desire and obsessions among the people concerning their looks
- Ever-changing demand for cosmetic products
- Rapidly emerging skin care cosmetics the trend in developing countries
- Ongoing research and innovations in the cosmetic industry
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cosmetic skin care market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cosmetic skin care market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cosmetic skin care market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Cosmetic Skin Care Market Highlights
2.2. Cosmetic Skin Care Market Projection
2.3. Cosmetic Skin Care Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Cosmetic Skin Care Market
4. Cosmetic Skin Care Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Product Type
5.2. Skin Whitening
5.3. Sensitive Skin Care
5.5. Dry Skin Care
5.6. Warts Removal
5.7. Infants Skin Care
5.8. Anti-scars Solution
5.9. Intimate Hygiene
5.10. Other Product Types
6. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Distribution Channel
6.1. Super Markets & Hyper Markets
6.2. Online Channels
6.3. Departmental Stores & Convenience Stores
7. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.3. North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. L’Oreal S.A.
8.2.3. Avon Products Inc.
8.2.4. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
8.2.5. ESPA International Ltd.
8.2.6. Kao Corporation
8.2.7. Johnson & Johnson
8.2.8. Procter & Gamble
8.2.9. Beiersdorf AG
8.2.10. The Body Shop International PLC
8.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eyn167
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005539/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Skin Care Products ,Cosmetics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 10:41 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 10:41 AM