Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/10/2018
• Janet M. Romaine and Bradford J. Foley, both of Scranton.
• Christopher John Perna and Denise Jordan Law, both of Taylor.
• Misael Tito Romero, Carbondale, and Tara Marie Banks, Scranton.
• Marquis Samuel Richardson and Lysa Marie Askew, both of Scranton.
• Michael Joseph and Noreen Zadarosni, as trustees of the Michael Joseph Zadarosni and Noreen Zadarosni joint living trust, Archbald, to David and Arlene Greczek, Archbald; a property at 129 Oakhill Drive, Archbald, for $350,000.
• Bank of New York Mellon, formerly known as the Bank of New York, to Daniel Peter Siniawa; a property at 772 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, for $42,700.
• Daniel Butler and Debra Swingle to Paul and Valerie McHale; a property at 1340 Springbrook Ave., Moosic, for $150,000.
• Errol L. Jr. and Dorcas R. Morgan to Michael Robert Tunis and Carli Rose Gilbride; a property in Scott Twp. for $240,000.
• Constance J. Dorula, Jonestown, to Nicole Scioscia, Old Forge; a property at 1150 Austin St., Old Forge, for $34,000.
• Arthur E. Westwell Jr. to Brett and Melissa Davis; a property at 216 Maggie Road, South Abington Twp., for $259,000.
• Gary and Mary Elena Snipes, Scott Twp., to KBR Partners LLC; a property at 528 Main St., Archbald, for $42,000.
• Margo J. Tomlinson, Blakely, to Salvatore M. Neri, Throop; a property at 300 Second St., Blakely, for $180,007.
• Country Club of Scranton, South Abington Twp., to RD Noto & Son Construction Inc., Waverly Twp.; a property at 1001 Morgan Highway, South Abington Twp., for $290,000.
• Brian J. Ott, 308 Union St., Taylor, letters testamentary to Carol Koval, 227 E. Grove St., Taylor.