AP NEWS

Carbon monoxide poisoning killed 2 men on Peavine Mountain

April 9, 2019

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Washoe County’s medical examiner says two men who were found dead last month inside a maintenance shed near the top of Peavine Mountain on the north edge of Reno died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The county sheriff’s office said at the time in early March no foul play was suspected but had released few details on the deaths of 62-year-old John Finkbohner of Reno and 74-year-old Herbert Primosch of Tahoe City, California.

The Reno Gazette Journal reported Tuesday that the medical examiner’s office ruled their deaths were accidental. Their bodies were found March 1.

___

Information from: Reno Gazette-Journal, http://www.rgj.com