Insights into the Global Saccharin Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast (2019-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 15, 2019--The “Saccharin Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the global saccharin market reached a value of US$ 260 Million in 2018. The market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 365 Million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2019-2024.
This report provides a deep insight into the global saccharin industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
The rising health consciousness among the consumers regarding the negative effects of sugar consumption has led to an increase in the demand for artificial sweeteners. Since saccharin is cheaper as compared to most other sweeteners, it is used extensively in its end-use sectors.
The use of saccharin is also important for people who require a diet with restriction on caloric or carbohydrate intake, such as diabetics. Majority of the health practitioners also favour the use of non-caloric sweeteners like saccharin in weight reduction.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of applications, covering food and beverage industry, table top sweeteners, personal care and pharmaceuticals. Amongst these, food and beverage applications dominate the market.
The market has further been segmented on the basis of type and finds that sodium saccharin accounts for the majority of the sales. It is followed by insoluble saccharin and calcium saccharin.
On the basis of region, the report finds that China represents the largest market for saccharin worldwide. It is followed by the United States, Europe and Others.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global saccharin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global saccharin industry?
- What are the key application segments in the global saccharin industry?
- What are the major product types in the global saccharin industry?
- What are the price trends of saccharin?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global saccharin industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global saccharin industry?
- What is the structure of the global saccharin industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global saccharin industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global saccharin industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- How is saccharin manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for saccharin?
- What are the transportation requirements for saccharin?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Saccharin Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Price Analysis
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 Key Success and Key Risk Factors
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Sodium Saccharin
6.2 Insoluble Saccharin
6.3 Calcium Saccharin
7 Market Breakup by Application
7.1 Food and Beverages
7.2 Table Top Sweeteners
7.3 Personal Care Products
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.3 United States
9 Saccharin Manufacturing Process
9.1 Product Overview
9.2 Detailed Process Flow
9.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
9.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10.1 Land, Location and Site Development
10.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
10.3 Plant Machinery
10.4 Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
10.5 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
10.6 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
10.7 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
10.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11 Loans and Financial Assistance
12 Project Economics
12.1 Capital Cost of the Project
12.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
12.3 Product Pricing and Margins across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
12.4 Taxation and Depreciation
12.5 Income Projections
12.6 Expenditure Projections
12.7 Financial Analysis
12.8 Profit Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Capacities of Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
13.3.1 Kaifeng Xinghua Fine Chemical Ltd.
13.3.2 Shanghai Merry Yang Enterprise Co. Ltd.
13.3.3 Tianjin North Food Co. Ltd.
13.3.4 Hangzhou Focus Corporation
13.3.5 Blue Circle Organics Pvt. Ltd.
13.3.6 Vishnu Chemicals Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cwxsio
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190415005556/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sugar and Sweeteners
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/15/2019 10:27 AM/DISC: 04/15/2019 10:27 AM