Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market Outlook to 2023 - A $15.6 Billion Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Insulin Delivery Devices Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Insulin Delivery Devices market is expected to reach US$15.593 billion by 2023 from US$10.37 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.03%.
Insulin Delivery Devices market will show robust growth during the forecast period owing to the rising prevalence of diabetes because of sedentary life style and rising number of geriatric population across the globe.
Continuous technological innovations and advancements in insulin delivery devices for increasing patient compliance will also boost the adoption of the Insulin Delivery Devices during the given forecast period.
Poor reimbursement structure and insurance coverage in developing countries might restrain the growth of the Insulin Delivery Devices market during the given time frame.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Medtronic, Sanofi and Novo Nordisk among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Insulin Delivery Devices Market Forecast by Type 5.1. Insulin Pens 5.2. Syringes 5.3. Insulin Pumps 5.4. Inhalers 5.5. Others
6. Insulin Delivery Devices Market Forecast by Application 6.1. Type I Diabetes 6.2. Type II Diabetes 6.3. Gestational Diabetes
7. Insulin Delivery Devices Market Forecast by End Users 7.1. Hospitals and Clinics 7.2. Ambulatory Care Settings 7.3. Home Care Settings
8. Insulin Delivery Devices Market Forecast by Geography 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive intelligence 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Strategies of Key Players 9.3. Recent Investments and Deals
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Novo Nordisk 10.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company 10.3. Medtronic 10.4. Sanofi 10.5. Eli Lilly and Company 10.6. Ypsomed AG 10.7. Biocon Limited 10.8. Insulet Corporation 10.9. Tandem Diabetes Care Inc. 10.10. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck4h2p/global_insulin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005264/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Diabetes Devices,Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES PHARMACEUTICAL DIABETES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 10:34 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 10:33 AM