Global $20.7 Billion Geographic Information System (GIS) Market Outlook to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 6, 2018--The “Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market Analysis (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market size is expected to reach $20.7 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
Rising need of information in the field of resource management have necessitated the deployment of several modern system to incorporate analytical model for proving solution to various spatial problems have boosted the market for GIS software in the recent years.
Based on End User, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into Public Sector and Private Sector.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software, Service, and Data.
Based on Application, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into Disaster Management, Land Information, Map Viewing (Cartography), Infrastructure Management, Business Information, Military & Defence (Geopolitics), Mineral Exploration (Geoscience), and Others.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Utilities, Transportation, Government Agencies, Retail, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, and Others.
Based on Regions, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Geographical Information System Market
4. Global Geographical Information System Market by Type
5. Global Geographical Information System Market by Application
6. Global Geographical Information System Market by Vertical
7. Global Geographical Information System Market by Region
8. Company ProfilesPasco Corporation Ubisense Group plc. Beijing SuperMap Software Co., Ltd. Hexagon AB Schneider Electric SE Environmental Systems Research Institute Bentley Systems, Incorporated Autodesk, Inc. Pitney Bowes Inc. MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcmzjg/global_20_7?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180706005331/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Information Management,Global Positioning Systems Software
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/06/2018 12:08 PM/DISC: 07/06/2018 12:08 PM