Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market 2017-2023 - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 12, 2018--The “Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market - by Technology, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market was worth 10.32 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 12.68 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.49% between 2017 and 2023.The demand for these devices has increased considerably in the recent years as they improve immune response to vaccines, eliminate risks of needles, and reduce healthcare costs.
The North America is expected to dominate the Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market due to increasing number of R&D investments by prominent industry players. The Asia Pacific region is expected to have highest growth rate with CAGR of over 7% due to presence of huge target population.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
The growing inclination towards the self-administration of drugs, rising prevalence of chronic disorders and reduction in the healthcare expenses are the reasons for the growth of the market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In January 2016, two key players Sanofi and Mankind entered into a joint venture to develop an inhalable insulin drug named Afreeza.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Technology 5.1. Jet injectors 5.2. Inhaler technology 5.3. Transdermal patch technology 5.4. Novel needle free technologies
6. Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application 6.1. Vaccine Delivery 6.2. Pain Management 6.3. Insulin Delivery 6.4. Pediatric Injections 6.5. Others
7. Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure 10.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations 10.2. Investment Opportunities11. Global Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market - Road Ahead
Companies MentionedEndo PharmaceuticalsAntares PharmaInovio PharmaceuticalsValeritasPharmaJetInjex Pharma AGZogenix Inc.Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd.3MBioject Medical Technologies, Inc.Penjet CorporationD’Antonio Consultants International, Inc.Akra DermojetGlaxosmithklinPlcJohnson & Johnson, Inc.Medtronic, Inc.For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29bhm2/global_needle?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180912005533/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Drug Delivery,Infusions and Injectables ,Needles and Syringes
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/12/2018 07:38 AM/DISC: 09/12/2018 07:38 AM