Demmer offers constituents free passes to Chicago-area museums
DIXON – State Rep. Tom Demmer’s office has free group passes to more than a dozen museums in the Chicago area for those who live in the 90th District, which includes parts of DeKalb, LaSalle, Lee and Ogle counties.
The passes, which allow entry for up to four people, are available on a first-come, first served basis.
The participating museums are:
• Adler Planetarium
• The Art Institute of Chicago
• Brookfield Zoo
• Chicago Botanic Garden
• Chicago Children’s Museum
• Chicago History Museum
• Dusable Museum of African American History
• The Field Museum
• Lincoln Park Zoo
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Museum of Science and Industry
• National Museum of Mexican Art
• National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture
• Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
• Shedd Aquarium
Because only one group pass is available at a time, reservations are required.
Those constituents interested should email their name, address, and the date for which they want to reserve the card to email@example.com or call 815-561-3690.
The pass, called the Constituent Education Resource Card, can be picked up at and returned to Demmer’s Dixon office at 105 E. First St., Suite 110.