Global Portable Medical Devices Market 2018-2024 - Rising Number of Product Approvals by the Regulatory Authorities is Creating Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Portable Medical Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global portable medical devices market to grow with a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on portable medical devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global portable medical devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on portable medical devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global portable medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global portable medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising occurrences of chronic diseases coupled with rise of preventive healthcare
- Rising preference for portable and less intrusive medical technologies
- Growing requirement for emergency medical services
- Slow adoption of advanced technological products in least developed economies
- Higher cost of devices
- Rising number of product approvals by the regulatory authorities
- Emergence of advanced technologies
- Increasing demand in emerging economies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the portable medical devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the portable medical devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global portable medical devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Portable Medical Devices Market Highlights
2.2. Portable Medical Devices Market Projection
2.3. Portable Medical Devices Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Portable Medical Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Equipment
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Semiconductor Components
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Portable Medical Devices Market
4. Portable Medical Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Portable Medical Devices Market by Equipment
5.3. Independent Ageing
5.5. Fitness & Wellness
5.6. Insulin Pumps
6. Global Portable Medical Devices Market by Semiconductor Components
7. Global Portable Medical Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Portable Medical Devices Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Philips Healthcare
8.2.2. GE Healthcare
8.2.4. Spacelabs Healthcare
8.2.5. Omron Healthcare
8.2.6. Texas Instruments
8.2.7. Natus Medical Incorporated
8.2.8. Infineon Technologies
8.2.10. Abbott Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2xv6s/global_portable?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005693/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 12:03 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 12:03 PM