Wyoming County Court Notes 8/20/2018
Wyoming County Court notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
• Robert Powlukovich and Jodie J. Fitzsimmons, both of Nicholson.
• David G. Hosey, Dalton, and Kathleen J. Hockling, Noxen.
• Sean S. Michaels and Michelle L. Davis, both of Dalton.
• Robert P. Brody and Jennifer E. Burkley, both of Tunkhannock.
• Christopher A. Howell and Jennifer Hilstolsky, both of Hunlock Creek.
• Anthony Michael Sorak and Christina Marie Warren, both of Nicholson.
• Denise M. Galeano, to OM Kala LLC; property in Exeter Twp. for $240,000.
• John S. Hopkins and Ann A. Hopkins, to Matthew Pretko and Lisa Pretko; property in Meshoppen Twp. for $17,000.
• Ronald L. Kaskus, executor, Andrew Kaskus Jr., deceased, to Lisa M. Felker; property in Tunkhannock Twp., for $118,000.
• Ashley Marie Valentine, administratrix, Donna Sue Valentine, deceased, Donna Valentine, deceased, Cathy Valentine and Paul Valentine, to WLR Family LP; property in Lemon Twp. for $26,500.
• Charles V. Mackley, to Paul A. Monitzer and Joanne Monitzer; property in Meshoppen Twp., for $52,000.
• Charles A. Lasher, to John E. Heim III and Cynthia S. Minet; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $167,000.
• Lance J. Ward and Holly M. Ward, to Tara Basile; property in Factoryville for $140,000.
• 638 SR 92N LLC, to James A. Cook; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $73,500.
• Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, to Ronald L. Oskiera; property Tunkhannock Twp. for $175,000.
• Naomi J. Kresge, Falls Twp., letters testamentary to Kent D. Kresge, c/o Douglas P. Thomas, 345 Wyoming Ave., Suite 200, Scranton.
• Ruth N. Gross, Tunkhannock, letters testamentary to Paul D. Schultz, c/o attorney Judd B. Fitze, 7 Marion St., Tunkhannock.
• Vivian Mills, Nicholson, letters testamentary to Donna Lynn Mills Gold, c/o attorney William P. Opiel Jr., 109 Shady Lane, Dickson City, PA 18447.