Lyft reveals Pittsburgh’s hottest Halloween party spots
By the time the trick-or-treaters have shed their costumes, counted their candy and drifted off to sleep, Pittsburgh’s Halloween partiers will be just getting started.
Lyft has compiled a list of last year’s top Halloween weekend nightlife destinations.
It’s one of the ride-hailing service’s most popular weekends. Nationwide, Lyft drivers made more than $10 million in tips.
Here’s the list of Pittsburgh’s hottest Halloween haunts according to Lyft, and the events they’ll be hosting this year:
1. Tequila Cowboy Bar & Grill, 380 North Shore Drive. The bar’s Wicked Halloween party kicks off at 9 p.m. Saturday.
2. Mario’s South Side Saloon, 1514 E. Carson St.
3. Cavo Nightclub, 1916 Smallman St. The club will host its “Cavoween” party and costume contest starting at 9 p.m. Saturday.
4. Spirit, 242 51st St. The costume contest and live music starts at 8 p.m. Saturday
5. Carson City Saloon, 1401 E. Carson St. The bar will have a Halloween bash starting at 10 p.m. Saturday and Halloween drink specials starting at 10 p.m. Oct. 31.
6. Jimmy D’s, 1707 E. Carson St. The club’s Halloween party and costume contest start at 5 p.m.
7. McFadden’s, 211 North Shore Drive. The bar will hold two Halloween Horrors nights, on Friday and Saturday.
8. Ace Hotel, 120 S. Whitfield St.
9. The Flats on Carson, 1500 E. Carson St.
10. Cruze Bar, 1600 Smallman St. The bar’s Halloween party starts at 8 p.m. Friday.
Lyft is offering users $5 off on two rides this weekend with the code HALLOWEEN18.