The Middle Eastern Leisure Boats Market to 2027: Analysis by Type (New Leisure Boats and Used Leisure Boats); Application (Sailboats, Runabouts, Jet Boats, Cabin Cruiser, and Watercrafts) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 1, 2019--The “Leisure Boats Market to 2027 - Middle East Analysis and Forecasts by Type (New Leisure Boats and Used Leisure Boats); Application (Sailboats, Runabouts, Jet Boats, Cabin Cruiser, and Watercrafts)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Middle East leisure boats market is expected to grow to US$ 2,947.1 million by 2027 from US$ 1,840.0 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Middle East region comprises a significant high net-worth individual (HNI) population. A majority of this population has an affinity towards spending on travel and leisure activities. They prefer new experiences and privacy to spend some quality time.
Today, people are shifting towards more personalized holiday vacations such as renting superyachts to discover the region’s coastlines. Renting a crewed superyacht provides them the flexibility to personalize their travel plan and explore, thus offering liberty to make the most of every moment of their vacation. Therefore, it makes the Middle East one of the most lucrative regions for the leisure boats market.
The key trend which will predominantly affect the leisure boats market in the coming year is growth in the adoption of hybrid leisure boats. With the need for a cost-effective and eco-friendly solution, hybrid leisure boats are expected to gain high adoption in the near future.
The leisure boat manufacturing companies are already working on the technology and have announced to launch their product in the market soon. For instance, Volvo has announced to commercialize its hybrid marine propulsion concept in 2021. This concept will enable a boat to operate with both electric as well as diesel. The factor above is expected to have a noteworthy impact on the leisure boats market.
Leisure boats market by application is segmented into sailboats, runabouts, jet boats, cabin cruisers, and watercraft. With the increase in real estate waterfront developments each year, the opportunities for the growth of leisure boats are very apparent. The sailboats can be distinguished from the other boats mechanically, as they are propelled entirely or partly by the wind.
The Leisure boats market for sailboats in the Middle Eastern region is foreseen to be prominent as during the coming years the region is anticipated to be the most preferred destination for luxury travel and water sports/adventure.
The leisure boats market report profiles key players such Gulf Craft, Al Shaali Marine, Al Hareb Marine, Al Fajer Marine, Al Seer Marine Supplies & Equipment Company, Ribcraft Middle East, Ocean Boats, Al Suwaidi Marine, Al Marakeb Manufacturing Boats Est, and Instinct Marine, among others.
1. Introduction 1.1 Scope of the Study
2. Leisure Boats Market - Key Takeaways
3. Leisure Boats Market Landscape 3.1 Overview 3.2 Market Segmentation 3.3 Pest Analysis
4. Leisure Boats Market - Key Industry Dynamics 4.1 Key Market Drivers 4.1.1 Government Strategies for Boosting Maritime Industry 4.1.2 Focus on Development of Tourism Sector 4.2 Key Market Restraints 4.2.1 High Maintenance Cost and Lack of Repair and Maintenance Facilities 4.3 Key Market Opportunities 4.3.1 High Spending Capability of the Population and Increasing Waterfront Projects 4.4 Future Trends 4.4.1 Growth In Adoption of Hybrid Leisure Boats 4.4.2 Evolution of Autonomous or Self-Driving Boats 4.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
5. Leisure Boats Market - Middle East Market Analysis 5.1 Leisure Boats - Middle East Market Overview 5.2 Leisure Boats - Middle East Market and Forecast To 2027
6. Leisure Boats Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027 - Type 6.1 Overview 6.2 Leisure Boats Market Breakdown, by Type, 2017 & 2027 6.3 New Leisure Boats 6.4 Used Leisure Boats
7. Leisure Boats Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027 - Application 7.1 Overview 7.2 Leisure Boats Market Breakdown, by Application, 2017 & 2027 7.3 Sailboats 7.4 Runabouts 7.5 Jetboats 7.6 Cabin Cruiser 7.7 Watercrafts
8. Industry Landscape 8.1 Overview 8.2 Market Initiative 8.3 New Development
9. Competitive Landscape 9.1 Competitive Product Mapping 9.2 Market Positioning - Middle East Top 5 Players Ranking
10. Leisure Boats Market, Key Company Profiles 10.1 Gulf Craft Inc. 10.2 Al Shaali Marine 10.3 Al Hareb Marine 10.4 Al Fajer Marine LLC 10.5 Al Seer Marine Supplies & Equipment Company LLC 10.6 Ribcraft Middle East 10.7 Ocean Boats 10.8 Instinct Marine 10.9 Al Suwaidi Marine 10.10 Al Shaali Marine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnvrgm/the_middle?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190201005193/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT MARITIME
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/01/2019 05:53 AM/DISC: 02/01/2019 05:52 AM