Wyoming County Court Notes 4/6/2019
• Kenneth V. Jones Jr., to Thomas Burrier; a property in Clinton Twp. for $28,465.30.
• Mary Conrad, power of attorney, and John Chamberlain, to William J. Geary Sr., William Geary Jr., Kenneth A. Geary, Richard W. Geary, and Geary Enterprises Concrete; a property in Exeter Twp. for $70,000.
• Albert D. Adamson, to Michael G. Wisnosky and Catherine M. Ross; a property in Eaton Twp. for $37,500.
• Patricia A. Dehaut, to Scott Hoffman; a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $202,000.
• Gail L. Franko, to Kylie McColligan Oleski, Thomas Donald Oleski and Kylie McColligan Oleski; a property in Clinton Twp. for $195,500.
• Kristina J. English and Kristina J. Saxe, to James A. Sands and Joanna R. Sands; a property in Braintrim Twp. for $20,000.
• Frances J. Morris, to Shawn Robinson; a property in Eaton Twp. for $96,000.
• Bridge for Housing Opportunities Inc., to Kenneth Robertson and Mary Ann Robertson; a property in Nicholson for $230,000.
• Elias Johnathan Brown and Gabrielle Alyxzandria Gowin, both of Laceyville.
• Shirley L. Swenson, late of Tunkhannock Twp., letters testamentary to Steven A. Swenson, c/o attorney John J. Hovan, 154 Warren St., Tunkhannock.
• Paul Laird Miller, late of Overfield Twp., letters testamentary to Brian Paul Miller, c/o attorney Judd B. Fitze, 7 Marion St., Tunkhannock.
• Lillian W. Jayne, late of Laceyville, letters testamentary to Timothy A. Jayne, 1694 Jayne Road, Laceyville, or c/o Mattes & Mattes PC, 324 N. Washington Ave., Scranton.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.