Man electrocuted by power line in Bridgeport
BRIDGEPORT — A man was electrocuted by a power line in the city on Saturday, police spokesman Av Harris said.
The man was electrocuted in the 500 block of Park Street, Harris said. The house where the electrocution happen was near the intersection of Park and Putnam streets. It was unclear what time the incident took place.
Harris said there was no further information available Saturday evening.
Reports indicated a man was electrocuted from scaffolding hitting power lines.