Sprinklr Launches Global Partner Program
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 7, 2019--Sprinklr today announced the launch of the Sprinklr Partner Program. This program delivers training, go-to-market support, and a certification program to an ecosystem of technology organizations, systems integrators, agencies, and social media channels. Sprinklr’s partner program will help brands collaborate across marketing, sales and care to meet the needs of the modern customer. Learn more about Sprinklr’s partners throughout the company’s SXSW events at the JW Marriott Austin, from March 8th to March 10th.
Sprinklr offers three levels of partnership – Silver, Gold and Platinum. Qualified partners receive the following:
- Sprinklr Partner Program Training: Access to digital training content that supports sales and pre-sales roles, a dedicated partner team for continuous support, and a certification program for sales and services teams. Partners will also receive services implementation training.
- Sprinklr Partner Program Portal: Online home for partners to track pipeline, view case studies, sales materials, deal registration, and request support.
- Go-to-Market Support and Access to New Technology: Growth opportunities for partners through co-selling support and access to Sprinklr’s product roadmap.
Sprinklr is currently partnering with trusted companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, Golin, Havas, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, SapientRazorfish, Twitter, and VMLY&R. Global companies such as Airbnb, Hilton, McDonald’s, Nike, Walmart are taking advantage of these partnerships to provide better customer experiences.
“The launch of our new partner program equips companies with the tools, training and support needed to help brands exceed the expectations of today’s consumers,” said Doug Balut, VP of Strategic Alliances and Ecosystem, Sprinklr. “We’re committed to developing a program that sets the foundation for a lasting, profitable partnership. Today’s launch is an exciting step to scaling Sprinklr’s best-in-class technology across hundreds of new customers.”
What Sprinklr’s Partners Say:
- “Customer success is the foundation of everything we do at Microsoft. This includes our strategic partnership with Sprinklr,” said Tracy Crain, Director of ISV at Microsoft. “Together, Microsoft and Sprinklr are helping brands make their customers happier with integrated platforms that manage customer experiences at scale. My experiences with Sprinklr have been customer-centric, leveraging modern channels to look at data in a smarter way. ”
- “By leveraging owned, earned, and paid together on one social suite, we are able to maximize productivity and efficiency for our clients,” said Philippe Torloting, Global Head of Socialyse, the social offering at Havas Media. “Our partnership with Sprinklr will provide alternative solutions for brands that want to activate campaigns in an even more authentic, lucid way.”
- “Golin is proud to partner with Sprinklr on many of our most successful client engagements,” said Gary Rudnick, co-CEO, Golin. “Together, progressive public relations and best-in-class technology are delivering transformational results for many of the world’s leading brands. It’s a winning combination,” Rudnick said.
- “What customers say to and about a brand is what matters most—and it’s happening across a variety of channels,” said Doug Palmer, Principal at Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Providing a great customer experience at every touchpoint is critical to building a brand’s reputation, but that’s easier said than done. And organizations need the right strategy and technology in place to make it a reality.”
Please check out Sprinklr’s partner page for additional information: https://www.sprinklr.com/partners/
Sprinklr helps organizations reach, engage, and listen to customers on 25 social platforms and millions of web sources such as blogs, review sites, and forums. Sprinklr also enables organizations to manage conversations on 10 messaging and 4 voice platforms. Sprinklr Intuition turns these conversations into actionable insights so that brands can delight customers with 1:1 messages, personalized ads, and memorable customer care. Sprinklr’s unified platform delivers enterprise-level compliance, security, and privacy – critical in today’s challenging regulatory environment.
Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 22 offices, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 large enterprise global organizations, including: Allstate, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NASA, Nike, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Samsung,Santander, Shell and Verizon. Sprinklr’s partners include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP. For more information, visit sprinklr.com or follow us at @sprinklr.
Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of Deloitte’s legal structure.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190307005172/en/
CONTACT: Rachel Leamon
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE COMMUNICATIONS ADVERTISING
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/07/2019 09:00 AM/DISC: 03/07/2019 09:01 AM