Reports: Minor fire extinguished at Wal-Mart store in Milford
MILFORD — Reports indicated a minor fire was found in the garden center at a Wal-Mart store in the city on Tuesday.
Shortly after 5 p.m., fire units raced to 1365 Boston Post Road for a reported fire. According to dispatch reports, the fire was extinguished by firefighters quickly. Firefighters were able to get the fire out shortly after getting to the store, reports indicated.
There was no immediate word on what might have sparked the fire or if any injuries were reported.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.