Epilepsy - World Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epilepsy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 9, 1, 8, 23, 23, 1, 82, 16 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 21 and 3 molecules, respectively.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Aadi Bioscience Inc
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Advicenne SA
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc
- Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG
- AMO Pharma Ltd
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp
- Aphios Corp
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc
- Asklepios BioPharmaceutical Inc
- Aucta Pharmaceuticals LLC
- BCWorld Pharm Co Ltd
- Bial - Portela & Ca SA
- Biogen Inc
- BioHealthonomics Inc
- Biovista Inc
- Bloom Science Inc
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Cavion LLC
- Celgene Corp
- Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
- Cerecor Inc
- Cerevel Therapeutics LLC
- CombiGene AB
- Crossject SA
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Engage Therapeutics Inc
- Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Genus Lifesciences Inc
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- Glialogix Inc
- GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Idorsia Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Insys Therapeutics Inc
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Iproteos SL
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karessa Pharma Holding AB
- Knopp Biosciences LLC
- Lead Discovery Center GmbH
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Medicure Inc
- NeuCyte Inc
- Neurelis Inc
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc
- NeuroCycle Therapeutics GmbH
- Neuron Biopharma SA
- New Amsterdam Sciences Inc
- NoNO Inc
- and many more...
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/be5m1s
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005285/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Central Nervous System Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 05:24 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 05:24 AM