Injectable Drug Delivery Market, 2024 - Market Dynamics, Device Design & Selection Factors, Competing Classes, Patch Pumps, Specialty Injectable, Market Factors & Company Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2018--The “Injectable Drug Delivery to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The correlation between chronic conditions and the benefits of patient self-administration continues to influence therapeutic product decisions, managed care initiatives and regulatory actions. Drug injection device designs are increasingly being based on the results of human engineering inputs and patient preference research. Branding and packaging choices are more frequently being driven by data sources historically employed by consumer product marketers.
For drug developers and device suppliers, the implications of these trends are influencing product development methodology and changing supply chain relationships. Decisions regarding as-supplied packaging that were once considered boilerplate have moved to the early stages of the development process. The trend toward self-administration of injectables will exert increasing influence on all aspects of the parenteral drug sector.
Injectable Drug Delivery to 2024 - What You Will LearnWhat are the dynamics of the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and the market impact of new and evolving syringes and injectors by therapeutic indication? What are the market drivers influencing syringes and injectors - device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and commercial development? What are the key characteristics of the major injectable device market segments and what is the impact of market demographics, and competing business strategies? What is the current market demand for syringes and injectors by indication and therapy and what will it be in 2024? Who are the leading injection device companies, and what are their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations? What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on injectable drug delivery demand?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Market DynamicsEvolution in Drug Development Injectables Demand Drivers Diseases and Indications Population Demographics Competitive landscape Risks & Opportunities Technology Risks Market Risks Regulatory Risks
3. Device Design & Selection FactorsMarket Segmentation Product Features & Ease of Use Supply Chain Factors Capabilities & Market Presence Regional Market Factors Design Requirements Design Ergonomics Ease-of-Use Patient Safety Dosing Frequency Drug Stability & Shelf Life Drug Reconstitution Fixed vs Variable Dose Devices
4. Competing Injection Device ClassesPrefilled Syringes (PFS) Glass PFS Plastic PFS Autoinjectors Standard PFS Compatible Custom Design Reusable vs Disposable Designs Dual Chamber Syringes Needle-free Injectors (NFI) Prefilled NFI Reusable vs Disposable Designs Pen Injectors Branded Custom Pens OEM Devices
5. Patch PumpsMechanical vs Electronic Disposable vs Reusable Prefilled vs Patient Fillable Subcutaneous Infusion Devices Mechanical vs Electronic Disposable vs Reusable Volume/Viscosity Capabilities Patient Interface Injection Methodology Primary Container Duration Dependent Dosing Device Segmentation OEM Devices Captive Devices Product Specific Devices
6. Trending Specialty InjectableDevice Capabilities Communication-enabled Devices High Viscosity Capable Devices Large Volume Wearable Devices Drug Injection Device Market Segment Analysis & Forecasts Anticoagulants Antivirals Autoimmune Diseases Diabetes Emergency Medicine Hematopoietics Hormone Replacement Neurology Osteoporosis Reproductive Health Vaccines
7. Market FactorsRegulatory Issues Device Branding Patient Compliance Healthcare Economics Partnerships and Alliances
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwlnhz/injectable_drug?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181127005600/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infusions and Injectables
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/27/2018 10:33 AM/DISC: 11/27/2018 10:33 AM