The Global Commercial Helicopters Market (2018-2028) Featuring Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Leonardo Helicopters, MD Helicopters, and Many More - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 5, 2018--The “The Global Commercial Helicopters Market 2018-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. It will also analyze factors that influence demand for commercial helicopters, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The rising demand from emerging economies in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East markets, along with the growing usage of helicopters across different sectors, such as medical emergency services, law enforcement, VIP and corporate transportation, and tourism, as well as offshore oil and gas, are some of the key factors expected to drive the market for commercial helicopters over the forecast period.
Also, the market is fueled with rapid technological advancements such as the use of additive technology in helicopter manufacturing, high speed helicopter technology demonstrator, and development of unmanned helicopters/drones among others.
ScopeThe global commercial helicopters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% to cumulatively value US$88.5 billion over the forecast period. The market consists of three categories: light helicopter, medium helicopter and heavy helicopter. The market is expected to be dominated by light helicopter segment, which will account for 36% of the overall revenue. The global commercial helicopters market will be lead by Asia Pacific region with a revenue share of 32.7%.
Companies FeaturedAirbus Helicopters Bell Helicopter Leonardo Helicopters MD Helicopters Inc. Robinson Helicopter Company Russian Helicopters Sikrosky Aircraft Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Commercial Helicopters Market - Overview
3. Global Commercial Helicopters By Region, 2018-2028
4. Global Commercial Helicopters By Segment, 2018-2028
5. Market Dynamics
6. Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
7. Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
8. Technological Developments: New products, processes and innovations recently inducted within the sector
9. Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
10. Global Commercial Helicopters Market - Segment Analysis
11. Global Commercial Helicopters Market - Regional Analysis
12. Global Commercial Helicopters Market - Trend Analysis
13. Commercial Helicopters Market - Future Outlook (The Road Ahead)
14. Key Programs Analysis 121
15. Description of key programs
16. Delivery period, units and total expenditure
17. Competitive Landscape Analysis
18. Competitive analysis - 7 leading companies
19. Major Products and Services
20. Financial Analysis covering Revenue, Operating Profit and Net Profit
21. Financial Deal and Contracts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtssp6/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181005005313/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT AIR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/05/2018 10:19 AM/DISC: 10/05/2018 10:19 AM