Global Agricultural Inoculant Market Analysis & Forecast: 2016-2018 to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 7, 2018--The “Agricultural Inoculant Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global agricultural inoculant market to grow with a CAGR of 7.94% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on agricultural inoculant market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. Latin America dominated the world market as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
DriversGrowing Environmental Concerns among Farmers Increasing Demand for High-Efficiency and Less Harmful Fertilizers Adoption of Cost-Effective Techniques for Agriculture
RestraintsLack of Awareness Among Farmers About Agriculture Inoculant
OpportunitiesGrowing Importance of Sustainable Agriculture globally Increasing Awareness About the Deficiencies of Traditional Farming Methods
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Agricultural Inoculant Market Overview
4. Agricultural Inoculant Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Agricultural Inoculant Market by Source
6. Global Agricultural Inoculant Market by Types
7. Global Agricultural Inoculant Market by Application
8. Global Agricultural Inoculant Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeBASF Bayer DuPont Novozymes XiteBio Technologies BrettYoung Verdesian Lifesciences LLC Advanced Biological Marketing Inc. Precision Laboratories LLC Queensland Agricultural Seeds Pty. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzq7qt/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181207005202/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Crop Farming
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/07/2018 08:39 AM/DISC: 12/07/2018 08:38 AM