South America 3D Scanner Market Forecasts from 2018 to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2018--The “South America 3D Scanner Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
South America 3D scanner market is projected to witness the growth at a CAGR of 9.38% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$519.80 million by 2023, increasing from US$303.58 million in 2017.
Continuous technological advancement such as a rise in 3D content and ongoing improvements in 3D modelling and mapping technology will drive the demand for a 3D scanner in the South American region. The growing focus on quality control due to intense competition further boosts the demand for these scanners.
Furthermore, high-speed innovation and improvement in 3D scanners owing to continuous research and development expenditure are expected to augment the demand for 3D scanners. However, unfavourable political and economic environment in Brazil and Argentina could impede the growing demand for these scanners over the forecast period.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report include Nikon Metrology, Cruse Spezialmaschinen GmbH, Carl Zeiss AG, FARO Technologies, Inc., and HP Development Company among others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. South America 3D Scanner Market By Type
6. South America 3D Scanner Market By Range
7. South America 3D Scanner Market By Product
8. South America 3D Scanner Market By Industry Vertical
9. South America 3D Scanner Market By Geography
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company ProfilesCarl Zeiss Optotechnik AG Artec 3D Canon, Inc. FARO Technologies, Inc. HP Development Company, L.P. Ametek, Inc. Eastman Kodak Company Imetric 3D SA Cruse Spezialmaschinen GmbH Nikon Metrology For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tsck7l/south_america_3d?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180906005546/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:3D Printing
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/06/2018 09:35 AM/DISC: 09/06/2018 09:35 AM