South Park shopping center in Aiken is for sale
The South Park shopping center on Whiskey Road in Aiken is on the market.
It is included among the properties The Palomar Real Estate Group of Augusta has listed for sale on its website.
Among the stores and restaurants in the complex are Fresh Market, Party City, Willie Jewell’s Old School Bar-B-Q and a Jimmy John’s sandwich shop.
According to information posted on the Palomar Group’s website, the shopping center has 100 percent occupancy, more than 50,000 square feet of commercial space and a 1.3-acre outparcel where a 9,600-square-foot multi-tenant building could be constructed.
There is no asking price. Instead, the phrase “market to determine” is used to describe the amount of money expected.
Aiken County property records show that Heaik LLC of Naples, Florida, owns South Park.
Heaik purchased the shopping center in 2008 from CRF-Aiken LLC.
South Park’s assets include 8.44 acres of land.
For more information, visit thepalomargroup.com.
According to the online real estate marketplace LoopNet, the following commercial properties in Aiken also are for sale:
• Three properties associated with the Aiken Exchange shopping center on Whiskey Road and Tamil Drive, for $7.93 million. Not included is the space where the Target store is located. Previously the shopping center was listed on LoopNet for an undisclosed price.
• The North Aiken Bi-Lo Center behind the McDonald’s on York Street for an undisclosed price, with an auction scheduled to begin Dec. 10 on Ten-X.com.
• The Red Lobster restaurant at 950 Aiken Mall Drive for $2,768,289.
• A building at 156 S. Aiken Lane, where Verizon Wireless is the tenant, for $2,347,00.
• The Marco’s Pizza at 443 Silver Bluff Road for $975,000.
• The AT&T Strip Center at 2141 Whiskey Road for $1,722,786.
For more information, visit loopnet.com.