Global Cloud Managed Services Market, 2018-2026 By Service Type, Delivery Model, End-use Vertical & Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 13, 2018--The “Global Cloud Managed Services Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cloud managed services market is expected to witness a growth of 7.0% CAGR during the forecast period to reach US$ 41.92 Bn by 2026.
Cloud managed services market is set to register high growth over the forecast period due to continually increasing penetration of cloud services worldwide, primarily driven by small & medium enterprises (SMEs). Due to rising penetration of cloud services coupled with increased efforts towards reducing capital expenditure, outsourcing activities including data storage, data recovery, data management and network management has gained immense importance. Cloud technology has clearly transformed the way of operating and orchestrating infrastructure. Depending on various IT needs of an organization, cloud managed service providers can handle reporting, monitoring, backup & recovery, performance testing and many more services.
By service type, the cloud managed services market is led by mobility services segment contributing nearly 37.09% of the overall market. Mobility services segment growth is primarily due to increasing usage of mobile devices and growing adoption of bring your own devices (BYOD) concept.
Further, based on end-use vertical, healthcare segment is expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period with the sector increasingly looking up to cloud services as a viable storage platform. Based on geography, North America holds the largest market share for cloud managed services market. Growth in this region is primarily backed by high adoption of cloud services in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Global Cloud Managed Services Market Value, By Service Type, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Cloud Managed Services Market Value, By Delivery Model, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Cloud Managed Services Market Value, By End-use Vertical, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
7. North America Cloud Managed Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
8. Europe Cloud Managed Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
9. Asia Pacific Cloud Managed Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
10. Rest of the World Cloud Managed Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
11. Company ProfilesInternational Business Machines Corporation Cisco Systems, Inc. Ericsson AB Accenture PLC NTT DATA Corporation Fujitsu Ltd. CenturyLink, Inc. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Nokia Corporation NEC Corporation Civica Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jj4dvb/global_cloud?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180613005522/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services,Cloud Computing and Storage
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE INTERNET OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/13/2018 07:20 AM/DISC: 06/13/2018 07:20 AM