Insights Into the 2019 Global Queue Management System Market by Type, End-user and Region (2017-2025) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Queue Management System Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global queue management system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global queue management system market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the queue management system market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the queue management system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global queue management system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global queue management system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Enhanced customer throughput
- Improving and facilitating customer service in a wide range of institutions
- Improve staff efficiency, and enhance customer experience
- Complexity of process
- Technological advancement
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the queue management system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the queue management system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global queue management system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Queue Management System Market Highlights
2.2. Queue Management System Market Projection
2.3. Queue Management System Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Queue Management System Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Queue Management System Market
4. Queue Management System Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Queue Management System Market by Type
5.1. Linear Queuing
5.2. Virtual Queuing
6. Global Queue Management System Market by End-user
6.2. Medical Clinics
6.5. Government Institutions
7. Global Queue Management System Market by Region
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Queue Management System Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Queue Management System Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Queue Management System Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Queue Management System Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.2. Qminder Ltd.
8.2.3. Seehash Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
8.2.6. XIPHIAS Software Technologies
8.2.7. Lavi Industries
8.2.8. POS Market
8.2.9. Oppermann GmbH
8.2.10. AKIS Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s25o8n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005652/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Facilities Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 09:48 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 09:48 AM