Lottery Benchmarking Report: 2018/2019 Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2019--The “Lottery Benchmarking Report - 2018/2019 edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
New and updated 2018/2019 edition of the benchmarking report for the global lottery industry.
The study again provides a wealth of information on lottery-specific industry benchmarks far beyond sales comparisons.
The 2018/2019 edition again includes a large number of analyses of the Internet/digital segments. Since social media and networks, such as Facebook, and social gam(bl)ing are becoming more and more important, we again include analyses of activities and successes of lotteries in social media.
Content of the report:
- Sales-related benchmarks - Total sales and product-related sales (e.g., lotto, betting, instant) benchmarks, such as per-capita sales analyses.
- Sales channel benchmarks, such as a number of residents and sales per outlet.
- Internet/digital segments and channels - The report offers many analyses of the Internet/digital segments and channels, users. We have also included comparisons to private Internet gambling companies.
- Social media and networks benchmarking and success stories - In-depth analyses of the social media activities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) of lotteries.
- Marketing benchmarks, such as marketing/advertising expenses in % of total sales.
- Operating expense benchmarks, such as operating expenses in % of sales broken down into human resources (e.g., average personnel expenses, sales per employee), IT and communications, and other benchmarks.
- A large number of lotteries analysed and most up-to-date information - Analyses of data from ca. 130 state/public lotteries and operators for the years 2017 and 2016 as well as long-term trend analyses.
In total, the report has 56 pages and 49 graphs/exhibits.
1 Introduction and Overall Trends
2 Total Sales Benchmarks
2.1 Total Sales Per Capita
2.2 Real Market Penetration - Per-Capita Sales as % of Per-Capita Income
3 Lotto Sales Benchmarks
4 Betting Sales Benchmarks
5 Instant Lottery Sales Benchmarks
6 Keno Sales Benchmarks
7 VLT Sales Benchmarks
8 Retail Channel Benchmarks
8.1 Density of Retail Outlets
8.2 Sales Per Retail Outlet
8.3 Retail Strategies In Comparison
9 Internet and Digital Channels Benchmarks
9.1 Internet/Digital Sales
9.2 Registered Users, Sales Per User/Player, and Other Related Benchmarks
9.3 Development of Internet/Digital Sales of State/Public Operators
9.4 Mobile Sales
10 Social Media Benchmarking - Facebook, Twitter
10.1 Social Media and Networks - An Introduction
10.2 Facebook, Twitter, Youtube - How Do State Lotteries Perform?
11 Overall Cost Benchmarks
12 Marketing Benchmarks
13 Human Resource Benchmarks
14 Prizes/Payout Benchmarks
15 IT and Data Communications Costs Benchmarks
16 Retailer Commission Benchmarks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsrnv3/lottery?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190305005627/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT CASINO/GAMING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/05/2019 10:04 AM/DISC: 03/05/2019 10:04 AM