Ivy Tech Foundation honors Benefactors of the Year
INDIANAPOLIS – The Ivy Tech Foundation recently recognized 12 winners at the eighth annual Benefactor Awards Dinner, held on Sept. 27 at the French Lick Hotel.
During this event, the Foundation honors individuals, corporations and foundations from Indiana who have considerably impacted Ivy Tech communities and students. The award celebrates the gifts and volunteer service that has been contributed to the College.
“The generous gifts of our donors truly make such a difference in the lives of our students,” said John Murphy, president of the Ivy Tech Foundation. “From financial aid assistance for books and scholarships to programmatic and equipment funding to name a few, their donations help us with our goal to ensure each student persists and achieve their educational aspirations.”
The following benefactors received an award for 2018:
• Anderson, Muncie and Marion: IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
• Bloomington: Tasus Corporation
• Columbus: Premier Companies, Harold Cooper
• Evansville: Dr. Mary Dentino
• Fort Wayne: Donna Kessler/Calhoun Street Soups, Salads and Spirits
• Indianapolis: Sid and Lois Eskenazi
• Kokomo: Robert Mullen and Dianna Delgado
• Lafayette and Terre Haute: Phil Bane and the Bane Family
• Lake County, Valparaiso and Michigan City: Northern Indiana Public Service Company
• Richmond: Belden, Inc.
• Sellersburg: Rebecca Gardenour
• South Bend/Elkhart: Randy Maxson