Pacer ETFs Expands Choices Across Its Popular Offerings
MALVERN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2019--The past few months have seen dramatic price swings and volatility throughout global stock markets. As a result, many investors are seeking ways to preserve capital and develop diversified portfolios containing well-run companies with successful track records. Pacer ETFs has responded to this demand by launching five new ETFs across its Pacer Trendpilot ® ETF Series and Pacer Cash Cows Index® ETF Series.
“Quiet days in the market are few and far between, and investors are worried about their long-term investment horizons,” Sean O’Hara, President of Pacer ETFs Distributors. “We’ve expanded two of our product lines to give investors more options in these popular strategies. Our Trendpilot series of ETFs offers investors a simple rules-based strategy that moves to T-bills when the market is trending down, and invests in equity when the market is trending up. Alternatively, our Cash Cows suite selects companies based on their free cash flow yield, an incredibly important metric that reflects a company’s chances to grow, pay dividends or buy back stocks.”
The new ETFs include:
• The Pacer Trendpilot International ETF (PTIN) which is an index-based ETF that exposes investors to international markets via the S&P Developed ex-US Large Cap Index in up-trending markets. It will shift into US treasuries if the index dips below its 200-day moving average.
• The Pacer Trendpilot Fund of Funds ETF (TRND) which provides exposure to four ETFs in Pacer’s Trendpilot Series including the US large-cap, US mid-cap, NASDAQ-100 and international Trendpilots.
• The Pacer US Cash Cows Growth ETF (BUL) which follows an index derived from the S&P 900 Pure Growth Index, including companies that exhibit strong growth characteristics. Companies are screened into the Index based on their free cash flow yield.
• The Pacer Emerging Markets Cash Cows 100 ETF (ECOW) which tracks an index derived from the FTSE Emerging Markets Index. This ETF will be composed of the top 100 companies in emerging markets with the highest free cash flow yield.
• The Pacer Cash Cows Fund of Funds ETF (HERD) which is composed of five Pacer Cash Cows Index series ETFs.
“ The growth of our company has been due to our thoughtful approach to investing. We recognize the concerns of financial advisors and investors who are worried about the current market volatility,” says Joe Thomson, Founder and President of Pacer Financial. “We have created several new ETFs designed to meet the needs of investors who want products that are strategy-driven and provide risk management.”
About Pacer ETFs:
Pacer ETFs is a strategy-driven exchange traded fund provider with 20 ETFs and over $4.35 billion in assets under management as of May 3, 2019. Pacer ETFs is focused on addressing investors’ needs through its four fund families: the Pacer Trendpilot® Series, Pacer Cash Cows Index® Series, Pacer Custom ETF Series, and Pacer Leaders ETF Series. Pacer ETFs employs a rules-based, passive management approach to track S&P, NASDAQ, FTSE Russell, and Custom Indexes.
For more information, please visit PacerETFs.com.
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus. A copy may be obtained by visiting www.paceretfs.com or calling 1-877-337-0500. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
An investment in the Funds is subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal. Pacer ETF shares may be bought and sold on an exchange through a brokerage account. Brokerage commissions and ETF expenses will reduce investment returns. There can be no assurance that an active trading market for ETF shares will be developed or maintained. The risks associated with these funds are detailed in the prospectus and could include factors such as calculation methodology risk, concentration risk, currency exchange rate risk, emerging markets risk, equity market risk, fixed income risk, foreign securities risk, geographic concentration risk, government obligations risk, high portfolio turnover risk, large and mid-capitalization investing risk, new fund risk, non-diversification risk, other investment companies risk, passive investment risk, sector risk, small-capitalization investing risk, style risk, tracking risk, trend lag risk, and/or special risks of exchange traded funds.
Trendpilot®, Cash Cows Index® and Strategy Driven ETFs® are trademarks of Index Design Group, LLC, an affiliate of Pacer Advisors, Inc.
NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190506005456/en/
CONTACT: Media Contact:
Gregory FCAforPacer ETFs
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA PENNSYLVANIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BANKING FINANCE
SOURCE: Pacer ETFs
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/06/2019 01:00 PM/DISC: 05/06/2019 01:00 PM