India Water Soluble Fertilizers (15.5-0-0-18.8, 19-19-19, 13-0-45 & Others) Market, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2019--
The “India Water Soluble Fertilizers Market By Fertilizer Type (15.5-0-0-18.8, 19-19-19, 13-0-45 & Others), By Application (Fertigation & Foliar), By Crop Type (Horticulture, Ornamental, Field Crop & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian water soluble fertilizers market stood at $ 12.7 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $ 20.6 billion by 2028
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing urbanization which is resulting in rising construction activities due to which arable land for cultivation is decreasing. Moreover, deficiency of essential micronutrients in soil coupled with consequent increase in the demand for micronutrients such as Zn, Fe, etc., to support plant growth is positively influencing the demand for water soluble fertilizers in the country.
Furthermore, farmers are preferring drip irrigation as it reduces cost of crop cultivation by almost 30% besides increasing the average productivity of fruits and vegetables by almost 40%. This factor is further likely to push the demand for water soluble fertilizers in the coming years.
Rapidly rising population of India is resulting in growing need for better yield of crops with lesser available land for cultivation. Moreover, the excess use of inorganic fertilizers results in accumulation of these chemicals in the crops which have harmful health effects. Use of water soluble fertilizers minimize the amount of fertilizers used. Government of India is trying to promote micro-irrigation and has announced schemes and incentives for the farmers on its adoption.
The Government has proposed to bring 1.6 million hectares under micro-irrigation in co-ordination with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to provide loans at 5%, fund of $ 700 million has been allocated for the same. These factors are anticipated to boost sales of water soluble fertilizers in India during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness Level
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
5. India Fertilizers Market Outlook
6. Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
7. India Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Demand-Supply Analysis
8. India Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Overview
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Fertilizer Type (Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulphate, Mono-Potassium Phosphate, etc.)
8.2.2. By Application (Fertigation and Foliar)
8.2.3. By Crop Type (Horticulture, Ornamental, Field Crop and Others)
8.2.4. By Region
8.2.5. By State
9. India Calcium Nitrate (15.5-0-0-18.8) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
10. India NPK (19-19-19) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
11. India Potassium Nitrate (13-0-45) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
12. India Potassium Sulphate (0-0-50) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
13. India Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (12-61-0) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
14. India Mono-Potassium Phosphate (0-52-34) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
15. India NPK (13-40-13) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
16. India NPK (20-20-20) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
17. India NPK (18-18-18) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
18. India Urea Phosphate (17-44-0) Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
19. Market Dynamics
19.3. Impact Analysis
20. SWOT Analysis
21. Pricing Analysis
22. Trade Dynamics
23. Value Chain Analysis
24. Market Trends & Developments
25. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
26. List of Major Channel Partners
27. India Economic Profile
28. Competitive Landscape
- Coromandel International Limited
- DCM Shriram Farm Solutions
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
- Aries Agro Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Yara Fertilisers India Pvt Ltd
- Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w4rbt9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005623/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Fertilizer
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/16/2019 09:11 AM/DISC: 05/16/2019 09:11 AM