Global Cellular Health Screening: Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 13, 2018--The “Cellular Health Screening Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global cellular health screening market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on cellular health screening market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Increasing occurrence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population worldwide are likely to drive the growth of the market. Additionally, change in lifestyle has led to the demand for telomere tests. Moreover, growing research activities and rising acceptance of direct-to-consumer method for the availability of kits is another factor that drive the growth of the market. On the other hand, the variation in prices of test kits offered by different competitor is likely to hamper the growth of the market.
Companies Featured:Quest Diagnostics Incorporated Cleveland HeartLab Inc. Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc. Genova Diagnostics Inc. Cell Science Systems Corporation Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings SpectraCell Laboratories Inc Life Length S.L. And many more...
By Test TypeTelomere Tests Oxidative Stress Tests Inflammation Tests Heavy Metal Tests Multi-test Panels Others
By Sample TypeBlood Body Fluids
How this report delivers
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cellular health screening market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cellular health screening market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cellular health screening market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cellular Health Screening Market Overview
4. Global Cellular Health Screening Market by Test Type
5. Global Cellular Health Screening Market by Sample Type
6. Global Cellular Health Screening Market by Region 2018-2024
7. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntlknj/global_cellular?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180713005247/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/13/2018 09:51 AM/DISC: 07/13/2018 09:51 AM