Global Molded Plastics Market Report 2018: Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast 2017-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Global Molded Plastics Market-Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global molded plastics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period of 2017-2024.
Increasing construction activities globally, rising adoption of lightweight materials, growing packaging industry are some of the promoting factors for molded plastics market. The volume of construction output is expected to rise by 85% to reach $15.5 trillion by 2030, as per Institution of Civil Engineers (United Kingdom).
Molded plastics are used in manufacturing many products used in construction projects such as pipe and fittings, doors, windows and others. Rising population across the globe coupled with rising urbanization is boosting construction activities. As per The United Nations Environment Programme (Kenya), a department of United Nations (United States), global building floor area is expected to reach 315.4 billion m2 by 2030 and 415 billion m2 in 2050 from 223.4 billion m2 in 2015.
As per United Nations (U.S.), in 2018, 55% of global population lives in urban areas in 2018 and the number is expected to increase to 68% by 2050; adding 2.5 billion new individuals in urban areas. Growing economies have escalated their construction activities to higher scale especially developing countries to enhance their infrastructure and also offering basic standards to their people.
For instance, as per Ministry of China, Chinese government is expected to add 42 new airports over the period of 2016-2020. Moreover, Government of India is spending huge capital on developing infrastructure of the country and have planned to invest $30.02 billion on 100 smart cities by 2022.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary 1.2. Estimation Methodology
2. Market Overview 2.1. Global Molded Plastics Market: Evolution & Transition 2.2. Market Definition & Scope 2.3. Industry Structure 2.4. Total Market Analysis 2.5. Estimation Analysis 2.6. Strategic Analysis 2.7. Competitive Analysis 2.8. Strategic Recommendations & Key Conclusion
3. Market Determinants 3.1. Market Drivers 3.1.1. Rising Adoption Of Lightweight Materials Across The Industries 3.1.2. Increasing Construction Activities 3.1.3. Increasing Packaging Industry And Adoption Of Plastics For Packaging 3.2. Market Restraints 3.2.1. Fluctuation In Raw Material Prices 3.2.2. Increasing Regulations On Conventional Plastics 3.3. Market Opportunities 3.3.1. Technological Advancements And New Product Development 3.3.2. Adoption Of Bioplastics 3.4. Market Challenges 3.4.1. Disposable Of Plastics Is A Major Challenge
4. Global Molded Plastics Market By Type 4.1. Market Definition And Scope 4.2. Decision Support Database & Estimation Methodology 4.3. Comparative Analysis Across Market Segments 4.4. Volume Estimation And Forecast 2015-2024 4.5. Opportunity Matrix 4.6. Market Segmentation 4.6.1. Global Polyethylene Market 4.6.2. Global Polypropylene Market 4.6.3. Global Polyvinyl Chloride Market 4.6.4. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market 4.6.5. Global Polyurethane Market 4.6.7. Global Polystyrene Market 4.6.8. Global Others Market
5. Global Molded Plastics Market By Application 5.1. Market Definition And Scope 5.2. Decision Support Database & Estimation Methodology 5.3. Comparative Analysis Across Market Segments 5.4. Volume Estimation And Forecast 2015-2024 5.5. Opportunity Matrix 5.6. Market Segmentation 5.6.1. Global Packaging Market 5.6.2. Global Automotive & Transportation Market 5.6.3. Global Construction & Infrastructure Market 5.6.4. Global Agriculture Market 5.6.5. Global Electronics & Electrical Market 5.6.6. Global Pharmaceutical Market 5.6.7. Global Others Market
6. Global Molded Plastics Market By Technology 6.1. Market Definition And Scope 6.2. Decision Support Database & Estimation Methodology 6.3. Comparative Analysis Across Market Segments 6.4. Volume Estimation And Forecast 2015-2024 6.5. Opportunity Matrix 6.6. Market Segmentation 6.6.1. Global Injection Molding Market 6.6.2. Global Blow Molding Market 6.6.3. Global Compression Molding Market 6.6.4. Global Film Insert Molding Market 6.6.5. Global Gas Assist Molding Market 6.6.6. Global Rotational Molding Market 6.6.7. Global Structural Form Molding Market 6.6.8. Global Others Market
7. Competitive Landscape 7.1. Key Strategies 7.1.1. List Of Mergers & Acquisition 7.1.2. List Of Joint Venture 7.1.3. List Of Product Launches 7.1.4. List Of Partnerships
8. Geographical Analysis
9. Company ProfilesBASF SE (Germany) Chevron Corporation (U.S.) China Petroleum Corporation (China) Dowdupont (U.S.) Eastman Chemical Company (U.S.) Exxonmobil (U.S.) Formosa Plastics Group (Taiwan) Hanwha Group (South Korea) INEOS (Switzerland) LG Chem (South Korea) Lotte Chemical (South Korea) Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V. (The Netherlands) Reliance Industries (India) Sabic (Saudi Arabia) Solvay S.A. (Belgium)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvw9mq/global_molded?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005492/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 10:27 AM/DISC: 11/20/2018 10:26 AM