India Water Soluble Polymer Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “India Water Soluble Polymer Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for water soluble polymers in India is projected to increase from 527 thousand tonnes in 2018 to 915 thousand tonnes by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.89% during 2019-2030. The use of water soluble polymers is growing in various end-use industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas and consumer durables, owing to their properties of being soluble in aqueous solutions. Water soluble polymers are witnessing wide acceptance in the oil & gas industry for enhanced oil recovery applications. Moreover, government initiatives such as Make-in-India, 100% FDI in petroleum products and approval for the import of crushed bones into the country are expected to drive the demand for water soluble polymers in India during forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast water soluble polymer demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize the Indian water-soluble polymer market based on type, end-use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian water soluble polymer market.
- To identify major customers of water soluble polymer in India.
- To evaluate and forecast water soluble polymer pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian water soluble polymer market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian water soluble polymer market.
Key Target Audience:
- Water soluble polymer manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to water soluble polymers distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as water soluble polymer manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Water Soluble Polymer Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
3. India Water Soluble Polymer Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
3.1. By Type
3.2. By End Use
3.3. By Sales Channel
3.4. By Region
3.5. By Company
4.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
4.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
4.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
5. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
5.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
5.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
6. List of Major Consumers
6.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1.1. Company Profiles
18.104.22.168. Basic Details
22.214.171.124. Segmental/Product Information
126.96.36.199. Expansion Plans
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Key Strategy
8. Top News/Deals
- SNF (India) Private Limited
- Jai Bharat Gum & Chemicals Limited
- Vikas WSP Limited
- Narmada Gelatines Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xoveup
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005951/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 01:55 PM/DISC: 05/07/2019 01:55 PM