Global $2.4 Billion Contract Lifecycle Management Software Market, 2024 - Includes Profiles of Key Players - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2019--The “Contract Lifecycle Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global contract lifecycle management software market was worth US$ 1.1 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.4 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 14% during 2019-2024.
CLM software helps lawyers in retrieving similar contracts from the library for reference purposes which can be viewed virtually in formats like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. This reduces the time to review and enables organizations to identify loopholes in their system. This software also offers efficiency and transparency in reporting mechanisms and management controls, and allows organizations to ensure compliance with acts implemented by governing authorities.
Moreover, the emergence of cloud-based CLM software is driving the demand for this solution across various industries as it offers an easy-to-use interface, provides seamless integration with popular CLM systems, enables dynamic workflow approvals and significantly reduces overall costs. In addition to this, it helps enterprises minimize infrastructural investments related to contract management.
Due to rapid globalization, the requirement for a collaborative approach in handling projects and joint ventures has gained immense significance as it leads to better contract visibility for the concerned parties. On account of this, organizations are initiating large-scale collaborations to cope with constant alterations in their businesses which is expected to create a positive outlook for the CLM market.
- Based on the deployment model, the market has been segmented into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the CLM offerings, the market has been segmented into licensing & subscription and services. Licensing & subscription currently accounts for the highest share.
- Based on the enterprise size, the market has been segmented into large enterprise and small and medium enterprise.
- Based on the industry, the market has been segmented into automotive, electrical and electronics, pharmaceutical, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, BFSI and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being CLM Matrix, IBM Emptoris, Icertis, SAP, BravoSolution, Contracked, Contract Logix, Coupa Software, Determine, Easy Software, ESM Solutions, Great Minds Software, Infor, Ivalua, Optimus BT, Oracle, Symfact, SpringCM, Newgen Software and Zycus.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global contract lifecycle management software market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global contract lifecycle management software industry?
- What is the breakup of the global contract lifecycle management software market on the basis of deployment model?
- What is the breakup of the global contract lifecycle management software market on the basis of CLM offerings?
- What is the breakup of the global contract lifecycle management software market on the basis of enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the global contract lifecycle management software market on the basis of industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global contract lifecycle management software market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global contract lifecycle management software market?
- What is the structure of the global contract lifecycle management software market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global contract lifecycle management software market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Contract Life Cycle Management Software Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Deployment Model
5.4 Market Breakup by CLM Offerings
5.5 Market Breakup by Enterprise Size
5.6 Market Breakup by Industry
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Deployment Model
7 Market Breakup by CLM Offerings
7.1 Licensing and Subscription
8 Market Breakup by Enterprise Size
8.1 Large Enterprise
8.2 Small and Medium Enterprise
9 Market Breakup by Industry
9.2 Electrical and Electronics
9.4 Retail and E-commerce
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 Global Contract Life Cycle Management Software Industry: SWOT Analysis
12 Global Contract Life Cycle Management Software Industry: Value Chain Analysis
13 Global Contract Life Cycle Management Software Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Global Contract Life Cycle Management Software Industry: Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
- CLM Matrix
- IBM Emptoris
- Contract Logix
- Coupa Software
- Easy Software
- ESM Solutions
- Great Minds Software
- Optimus BT
- Newgen Software
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwzhvw/global_2_4?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190225005990/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/25/2019 03:25 PM/DISC: 02/25/2019 03:25 PM