Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Analysis, Trends, Size, and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global inhalation therapy nebulizer market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on inhalation therapy nebulizer market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global inhalation therapy nebulizer market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on inhalation therapy nebulizer market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global inhalation therapy nebulizer market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global inhalation therapy nebulizer market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing prevalence of COPD, asthma and respiratory diseases
- Availability of portable compressed nebulizers for home healthcare
- Side effects associated with the use of nebulizers
- Advancements and innovations in nebulizer designs
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the inhalation therapy nebulizer market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the inhalation therapy nebulizer market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global inhalation therapy nebulizer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Highlights
2.2. Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Projection
2.3. Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market
4. Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market by Type
5.1. Ultrasonic Nebulizers
5.2. Atomizer Jet
6. Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market by Applications
6.2. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
6.3. Cystic Fibrosis
6.4. Nasal Congestion
6.5. Other Respiratory Diseases or Disorders
7. Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market by End-user
7.2. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7.3. Home Care Centers
8. Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.2. AptarGroup Inc.
9.2.3. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
9.2.4. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.2.5. OMRON Corporation
9.2.6. DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
9.2.7. PARI GmbH Spezialisten fr effektive Inhalation
9.2.8. Air Liquide Medical Systems
9.2.9. A&D Company
9.2.10. GF Health Products, Inc.
9.2.11. Vyaire Medical Inc.
9.2.12. Trudell Medical International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcvpxc/global_inhalation?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005474/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Inhalers and Nebulisers,Respiratory Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 08:22 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 08:22 AM