Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/10/2019
• Lauren S. Smith and Kenneth Lucke, both of Scranton.
• Ariel Lynn Votano, Avoca, and Brian Michael Beitz, Moosic.
• Sarah Elizabeth Igoe and Jeffrey A. Sarkowski Jr., both of Scranton.
• Stephen J. Watson, Scranton, to William Orner, Scranton; a property at 3015 Jones St., Scranton, for $136,475.
• ABNAS LLC, Dunmore, to Scott R. and Anna D. Ponas, Scranton; a property at 718 Eynon St., Scranton, for $128,800.
• Kristin Hoffman, now by marriage Kristin Williams, and Edward Williams, to Desiree Crum, Carbondale; two parcels at 341 Main St., Mayfield, for $177,900.
• Richard K. Hodges, Lackawanna County, to Gary A. and Kristyn B. Howell, Lackawanna County; a property in North Abington Twp. for $450,000.
• Nicholas B. Jensen and Mae Jensen, Forest City, to Julie M. Bouse, Union Dale; a property at 631 Clinton St., Vandling, for $80,000.
• Van Chiavacci, Old Forge, to Stephen Mark and Suzanne R. Levandowski, Scranton; a property at 105 Williams St., Old Forge, for $80,000.
• Lenin F. Morales Montes, Scott Twp., to Dardon LLC, Scranton; a property in Scott Twp. for $40,000.
• Marietta Pakutka, Scranton, and Robert Salerno, individually and as administrator of the estate of Elizabeth Salerno, to Vecchia Fucina LLC, Old Forge; a property at 184 N. Main St., Old Forge, for $45,000.
• Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, Dunmore, to Dashnay M. and Barry D. Johnson, Scranton; a property at 5031 Fifth Ave., Jefferson Twp., for $333,000.
• Leonard F. and Halaina Green, Archbald, to Thomas L. O’Neill, Scranton; a property at 960 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $107,600.
• R.D. Noto & Son Construction Inc., South Abington Twp., to Joseph and Barbara Ann McDonald, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $102,500.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Clifford T. Jr. and Meredith S. Capuano, Archbald; a property at 132 Falcon Lane, Archbald, for $302,000.
• Lorene Koch, Honesdale, v. William Koch, Honesdale; married June 22, 1991; Nancy M. Barrasse, attorney.
• Jessica E. Pekelnicky, Scranton, v. Daniel T. Pekelnicky, Wesley Chapel, Fla.; married June 18, 2012, in Dade City, Fla.; pro se.
• John E. Redman III, Peckville, v. Patricia A. Redman, Dunmore; married Oct. 8, 1994, in Dunmore; pro se.
• Karen Dougherty v. Gerard Dougherty
• Daniella Alvarez v. Freddy Brea
• Joshua Knight v. Elina Knight
• Kelly Toth v. Stephen Toth
• Scott Von Weinstein v. Tina Von Weinstein
• Sean O’Sullivan v. Melissa O’Sullivan
• Cynthia Mickavicz v. Frances Mickavicz
• Victorina Goble v. Jesse Goble
STATE TAX LIENS
• Mae & Flg. Inc., trading as Club 17, 518 N. Main St., Old Forge; $2,296.68.
• Cerra Signs Inc., 24 Sixth Ave., Carbondale; $8,332.33.
• Kathleen Stout, 25 Nellie Lane, Thornhurst, v. Doreen and Eric Mitchell, 51 Mountain Laurel Drive, Forest City, seeking in excess of $50,000 on two counts, for injuries suffered May 4, 2017, in an automobile accident on Commerce Boulevard, Dickson City; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
• Edward W. Keen, also known as Edward W. Keen Sr., 2111 Wayne Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert Keen, 443 Leggett St., Scranton, and Jeanine Zielinski, 402 River St., Dickson City.
• Eugene Ernest Budzinski, 45 Boyarsky Road, Scott Twp., letters of administration to Eric Budzinski, same address.