Global Baggage Scanners Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts 2018-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 14, 2018--The “Global Baggage Scanners Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global baggage scanners market is expected to reach US$ 2.68 in Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast from 2018 to 2026.
The count of terror plots by jihadist groups against Western countries has increased substantially over the last few years. Groups like the ISIS are encouraging their acolytes to attack Western countries involved in the military programs in Iraq and Syria. In light of the same, the relevance of intelligence and security systems has intensified.
In view of growing threats from terrorist organizations, rise in drugs trafficking, and growing cross border tensions between countries, efforts have been made by the governments to strengthen the security infrastructure at different terminals including seaports, airports, railway stations, cross border checkpoints, and commercial facilities. The willingness shown by the government to invest in the development of robust security infrastructure augurs well with the market growth.
With improving standard of living and consequent rise in air travelers, airport authorities are compelled to deploy smart and intelligent security checkpoint solutions to improve operational efficiency. For instance, to prevent travelers from queuing-up near the security terminals and ensure smooth passenger flow, Airports Authority of India (AAI) in February 2018 placed an order worth excess US$ 50 million with Smiths Detection for baggage scanners to be installed at nine different airports across India.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Baggage Scanners Market Analysis
4. Global Baggage Scanners Market Value, By End-use, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
5. North America Baggage Scanners Market Analysis, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
6. Europe Baggage Scanners Market Analysis, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
7. Asia Pacific Baggage Scanners Market Analysis, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
8. Rest of World (RoW) Baggage Scanners Market Analysis, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
9. Company ProfilesSafran Group Adani Systems Inc. 3DX-RAY Ltd. Kapri Corp. Astrophysics Inc. MinXray, Inc. L-3 Communications Security & Detection Systems Westminster International Ltd. OSI Systems, Inc. Smith Detection Analogic Corporation Eurologix Security Leidos Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwjfcv/global_baggage?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180614006240/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Luggage and Travel Bags
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT AIR MARITIME RAIL PUBLIC TRANSPORT TRAVEL TRANSPORTATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/14/2018 04:48 PM/DISC: 06/14/2018 04:48 PM