Can Ivan Duque Unite a Divided Country? -- Political Landscape Analysis in LATAM countries August 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2018--The “Can Iván Duque Unite a Divided Country?” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This month’s report focuses on Colombia, which welcomed its new president, Iván Duque, to office in early August. Research & Markets also analyze what political events have impacted business sectors over the past four weeks in the key economies in Latin America.
Key Topics Covered
3. Colombia: Duque Takes Office on Stormy Day
4. Mexico: AMLO Outlines Infrastructure Plans
5. Brazil: Alckmin Can’t Seem to Gain Ground
6. Chile: Moody’s Downgrades Chile, but Economy Remains Hot
7. Argentina: New Scandal Rocks Political Class
8. Peru: New Funding Process Could Slow Projects
9. LATAM in Figures
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27d5sv/can_iván_duque?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180903005079/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/03/2018 05:35 AM/DISC: 09/03/2018 05:36 AM