India’s ICT Market 2019-2023 - Crystallise the Forces Both Driving & Restraining this Market in India - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 24, 2019--
The “India ICT Sector Report 2019/2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for India. The researcher presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
Indian ICT is a dynamic sector which both shapes customer needs and reflects the country’s fast-changing demographic and social situation. The country has a large working-age and consumption-oriented population. More affordable smartphones and falling voice and data service prices have catered to this group’s need to be mobile but stay connected.
Online banking, retail, and parcel deliveries have been among the many sectors to benefit from the dramatic surge in demand for mobile services, which has been accompanied by a gradual decline in wireline telephony. IT services, part of the ICT sector, are a top Indian export and the largest private employer in the country. The sector depends on high-quality infrastructure, which the government has been helping to build.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet)
Key Topics Covered
01 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Sector in Numbers
- Sector Overview
- Sector Snapshot
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
02 SECTOR OUTLOOK
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Economic Sentiment
03 SECTOR IN FOCUS
- Focus Point: Top 3 Metro Cities and Top 10
- States by Tele-Density, FY2017
- Main Economic Indicators
- Main Sector Indicators
- ICT Demand
- ICT Sales
- Global Positioning
04 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Timeline India ICT Sector
- Main Events
- Top Companies
- M&A Deals
- M&A Activity, January 2016 - February 2019
05 COMPANIES IN FOCUS
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Vodafone Idea Ltd. (India)
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
- Eros International Media Ltd.
06 REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- Government Policy
07 FIXED-LINE COMMUNICATIONS
- Focus Point: Number of Internet Subscribers by
- 100 Population by Service Area, as of Dec 2017
08 MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS
10 POSTAL AND COURIER SERVICES
11 SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dm1f85
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190524005150/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/24/2019 07:55 AM/DISC: 05/24/2019 07:55 AM