15 openings on Rochester boards and commissions
Applications are being sought to fill positions on several Rochester city boards and commissions.
• Five seats on the Board of Appeals
• Two seats on the Energy Commission
• One seat in the Fire Civil Service Commission
• Three seats on the Music Board
• The Ward 4 seat on the Park Board
• One seat on the Planning and Zoning Commission
• One seat on the Police Civic Service Commission
• One seat on the Zoning Board of Appeals
Members of the volunteer boards and commissions must be Rochester residents, at least 18 years and willing to contribute the required hours.
The application process is currently undergoing a change, according to Rochester Mayor Kim Norton. In the interim, applicants are asked to complete a basic paper application, which can be accessed online, or by stopping by Norton’s office.
To apply, contact Michon Rogers, executive assistant in the Mayor’s Office, at 507-328-2700 or at email@example.com.
Applications are due April 1.