Europe’s Specialty Generics Market to Reach $21.9 Billion by 2024 -- Why are Specialty Generics so Lucrative? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “Europe Specialty Generics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Europe specialty generics market reached a value of US$ 13.2 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 21.9 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 9% during 2019-2024.
Driven by factors such as an increasing aging population, changing lifestyles and a rising prevalence of chronic diseases, healthcare costs in Europe have increased significantly in recent years creating a huge burden on the government, healthcare providers and patients.
Specialty generics are playing a major role in the region to reduce this cost burden as they are more cost-effective as compared to their branded versions. Unlike branded speciality drugs, specialty generics don’t require expensive and time-consuming research and development procedures.
Additionally, they also don’t incur the same amount of marketing and promotional expenses, resulting in substantially lower costs. In addition to this, the patent expiration of several blockbuster specialty drugs is expected to expire in the coming years creating a positive impact on the market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the European specialty generics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the European specialty generics market based on the region?
- What is the breakup of the European specialty generics market based on the route of administration?
- What is the breakup of the European specialty generics market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of European specialty generics market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the specialty generics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the European specialty generics market?
- What is the structure of the European specialty generics industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the European specialty generics market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Specialty Generics Market: Introduction
4.1 What are Specialty Generic Drugs?
4.2 Types of Specialty Generics
5 Why are Specialty Generics So Lucrative?
6 Global Specialty Generics Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Route of Administration
6.4 Market Breakup by Indication
6.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.6 Market Breakup by Region
6.7 Market Forecast
7 Europe Specialty Generics Market
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.3 Market Breakup by Route of Administration
7.4 Market Breakup by Indication
7.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
7.6 Market Breakup by Region
7.7 Market Forecast
7.8 SWOT Analysis
7.9 Value Chain Analysis
7.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
7.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Market Breakup by Route of Administration
9 Market Breakup by Indication
9.2 Autoimmune Diseases
9.3 Infectious Diseases
10 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1 Retail Pharmacies
10.2 Specialty Pharmacies
10.3 Hospital Pharmacies
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.4 United Kingdom
11.6 Rest of Europe
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mjgplc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005926/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Generic Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 01:29 PM/DISC: 05/07/2019 01:29 PM