Global Vision Sensor Market Outlook (2017-2026) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Vision Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Vision Sensor market accounted for $2.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.90 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.0%. Some of the factors influencing market growth are a rising electronics and electrical industry and growing advanced automation technology. However, high development and installation costs are hampering the growth of the market.
Vision sensors are the systems which consist of a display, interface, video camera, and computer processor to automate industrial processes. These sensors use images captured by a camera to determine the presence, orientation, and accuracy of parts. These sensors differ from image inspection systems in that the camera, light, and controller are contained in a single unit, which makes the unit’s construction and operation simple. There are differences between these sensors and other general-purpose sensors.
Based on the application, the code reading segment is set to command significant growth during the forecast period due to a rising demand for visions sensors from the automotive industry. Code readers can be used to identify and track and trace products for production flow, logistics, and serialization.
By geography, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the global market, due to a growing electronics industry along with robust growth in the manufacturing industry in emerging countries such as China and India across the region.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Trend Analysis
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Global Vision Sensor Market, By Sensor Type
- Global Vision Sensor Market, By Channel
- Global Vision Sensor Market, By End User
- Global Vision Sensor Market, By Application
- Global Vision Sensor Market, By Geography
- Key Developments
- Company Profiling
- Sick AG
- Cognex Corporation
- Sensopart GmhH
- Balluff GmhH.
- Teledyne Technologies
- Omron Microscan Systems
- Basler AG.
- Keyence Corporation
- Baumer Holding AG
- Micro-Epsilon Messtechnik GmhH Co. Kg
- Ximea GmhH
- Ifm Electronic GmhH
- Wenglor Sensoric AG
- Leuze Electronic GmhH + Co Kg.
- Datalogic SPA
- Qualitas Technologies
- Hans Turck GmhH & Co. Kg
- Isra Vision
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/alfm8s
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005939/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 04:00 PM/DISC: 05/09/2019 04:01 PM