Waterproofing Membranes - Global Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 11, 2019--The “Waterproofing Membranes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Liquid Applied [Cementitious, Bituminous], Sheet [PVC, EPDM]), By End Use (Roofing, Building Structure), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global waterproofing membranes market size is projected to be valued at USD 37.55 billion by 2025, according to this report. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand for highly durable and good quality construction materials is likely to fuel the growth.
Uneven distribution of water precipitation both seasonally and geographically has increased the need for water conservation which is expected to augment the market growth over the next seven years. Continuous R&D by several key manufacturers has led to the development of new products that offer advantages such as high surface protection and low cost.
Growing urbanization and industrialization coupled with increasing infrastructural expenditure especially in the emerging economies including India, China, and Brazil is likely to spur the waterproofing membranes market over the forecast period. Moreover, several governments have taken efforts to lower the prices of natural polymers, which is expected to fuel the utilization of environmentally-friendly products.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Liquid applied membranes is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 8.8% from 2019 to 2025 owing to cost efficiency and high water resistance of the product compared to sheet membranes.
- Polyurethane liquid applied membranes is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR on account of enhanced properties of the product such as durability, versatility, excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and enhanced insulation properties.
- PVC sheet membranes held a 6.4% share of the global waterproofing membranes market in 2018.
- Building structure is expected to be one of the major applications on account of increasing residential constructions as well as advancements in existing infrastructure.
- Rising concerns regarding pollution particularly in North America and Europe is expected to increase the demand for bio based products in the forthcoming years.
- In August 2018, Sika AG expanded its presence in UAE by opening a new factory in Dubai for the production of high performance concrete admixtures.
- In January 2018, Pidilite Industries announced the acquisition of a majority stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Information Procurement
1.4 Information Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Raw Material Trend
3.5 Technology Trend
3.6 Polyurethane Liquid Membranes - Technology overview
3.7 Regulatory Framework
3.8 Market Dynamics
3.9 Business Environment Analysis: Waterproofing Membranes Market
Chapter 4 Waterproofing Membranes Market: By Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Waterproofing membranes Market: Application Movement Analysis
4.2 Liquid Applied Membranes
4.3 Sheet Membranes
Chapter 5 Waterproofing Membranes Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Waterproofing membranes market: End Use movement analysis
5.4 Building Structures
5.5 Landfills & Tunnels
5.6 Other end uses
Chapter 6 Waterproofing membranes Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Regional Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2016 & 2025
6.2 North America
6.4 Asia Pacific
6.5 Central & South America
6.6 Middle-East & Africa
Chapter 7 Waterproofing membranes Market: Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Environment
7.2 Strategy Framework
7.3 Vendor Landscape
7.4 Public Companies
7.5 Private Companies
Chapter 8 Waterproofing Membranes Market: Company Profiles
8.1 Sika AG
8.2 Pidilite Industries Ltd
8.3 BASF SE
8.4 Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG
8.5 Kemper System America Inc.
8.6 Dow Chemical Company
8.8 GAF Materials Corporation
8.9 Fosroc Ltd.
8.10 CICO Technologies Limited
8.11 Alchimica Building Chemicals
8.12 Maris Polymers
8.13 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH
8.14 Isomat S.A.
8.15 Bayer Material Science AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t2tm9c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190411005628/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Paints and Coatings
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/11/2019 11:44 AM/DISC: 04/11/2019 11:44 AM