2018 Technology Innovations Driving the Sensor Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 19, 2018--The “Technology Innovations Driving the Sensor Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of Future Tech TOE highlights the novel technologies driving the sensor industry. This TOE provides an overview of the emerging technologies such as thermoelectric energy harvesting, biodegradable sensors, and SoDAR. The study also offers significant patent details and growth opportunities for sensors.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Technologies Driving the Sensor IndustryKey Findings
2. Technology OverviewTechnology Landscape Current Trends Driving the Sensor Industry Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting Technology - An Overview and Market Opportunities Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting Technology - Patent Assessment Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting Technology is Expected to Replace Batteries Biodegradable Sensors - High Impact Expected in the Healthcare Sector Biodegradable Sensors - Technology Adoption Factors and Applications Biodegradable Sensors - Patent Assessment SoDAR - Overview and its Competitive Features SoDAR - IP Assessment and Research Focus Areas
3. Sensor Industry - Innovation LandscapeKey Developments in the Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting Domain Key Innovations in Biodegradable Sensors Key Developments in SoDAR Technology
4. Strategic ViewpointStrategic Insights - Growth Opportunities
5. ContactsFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfss6z/2018_technology?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180919005682/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SEMICONDUCTOR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/19/2018 01:45 PM/DISC: 09/19/2018 01:45 PM