The $2.61 Billion Epigenetics Market to 2025 - Global Analysis & Forecasts by Product, Technology, Application, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 31, 2019--The “Epigenetics Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Technology, Application, End Users, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In the report the epigenetics market, the market is expected to reach US$ 2,611.57 million in 2025 from US$ 991.45 million in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 13.6% from 2017-2025.
The epigenetics market as per the product the segment is segmented as reagents, kits, enzymes, instruments and consumables and bioinformatics tools. The market of kits has the highest market share in 2017, contributing a market share of 29.8% and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. Likewise the reagents contributed 26.2% of the market share in the year 2017 and is expected to be the fastest growing market in the coming near future.
The technology segment of the epigenetics market includes histone modification, DNA methylation and other technologies. The DNA methylation segment for the epigenetics market was valued at US$ 506.29 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025, to reach US$ 1,361.67 million by 2025.
DriversDeclining Prices of Sequencing Increasing Prevalence of Cancer Funds & Grants Provided by Government Bodies
RestraintsHigh Cost of Advanced Technologies Perception of the People for Genetic Alteration
OpportunitiesUsage of NSG in Biomarker Discovery and Precision Medicine Emerging Nations
ChallengesLack of Skilled Professionals
Future TrendsPromising Precise Treatments by Neurogenetics
2. Global Epigenetics Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Epigenetics Market - Market Landscape
4. Global Epigenetics Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Epigenetics Market - Global Analysis
6. Global Epigenetics Market Analysis - by Product
7. Global Epigenetics Market Analysis - by Technology
8. Global Epigenetics Market Analysis - by Application
9. Global Epigenetics Market Analysis - by End-user
10. North America Epigenetics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025
11. Europe Epigenetics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025
12. Asia-Pacific Epigenetics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025
13. Middle East and Africa Epigenetics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025
14. South and Central America Epigenetics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025
15. Epigenetics Market - Industry Landscape
16. Epigenetics Market - Key Company ProfilesMerck KGaA Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Abcam plc Agilent Technologies Active Motif QIAGEN Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. PerkinElmer Inc. New England Biolabs (NEB) Illumina Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7t89q/the_2_61_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190131005400/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/31/2019 06:15 AM/DISC: 01/31/2019 06:15 AM