Seamless Pipes & Tubes, 2019 - Worldwide Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts (2016-2024): Vallourec and Interpipe Enter into Partnership to Produce non-OCTG Carbon Seamless Tubes - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 11, 2019--The “Seamless Pipes and Tubes - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Seamless Pipes and Tubes in Thousand Tons.
The report profiles 169 companies including many key and niche players such as:ArcelorMittal SA (Luxembourg) ChelPipe (Russia) EVRAZ North America (USA) JFE Steel Corporation (Japan) Jindal SAW Ltd. (India) Maharashtra Seamless Limited (India) Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan) PAO TMK (Russia) TMK IPSCO (USA) Techint Group SpA (Italy) Tenaris S.A. (Luxembourg) TenarisSiderca (Siderca S.A.I.C.) (Argentina) Tianjin Pipe (Group) Corporation (China) UMW Group (Malaysia) United States Steel Corporation (USA) Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes (France) Wheatland Tube Company (USA)
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWSeamless Pipes - A Market Summary Industry Outlook Recent Past Perspective Seamless Pipes Production Scenario
3. SEAMLESS PIPES IN OIL & GAS SECTOROil & Gas - A Major Market for Seamless Pipes E & P Spending to Remain a Strong Growth Driver Resurgence in Drilling Activity Boosts Demand for OCTG Pipes Oil Prices - A Review Unconventional Oil & Gas Resources Drive Demand for High Grade OCTG Products Deep Water Drilling and Opportunities Ahead Tough Operating Environments Drive Demand for High Quality Line Pipes Horizontal Drilling Benefits Demand Shale Gas Exploration Triggers Demand for High Strength Pipes
4. INDUSTRIAL SEAMLESS PIPESImproving Prospects in Manufacturing Sector to Support Growth Machinery Sector - An Important Market for Seamless Tubes High Performance Steel Grades Gain Importance in Machinery Automotive Industry Drives Growth Power Generation - A Growing Market Seamless Tubes in Industrial Boilers Seamless Tubes in Utility Boilers Growth in the Construction Sector to Benefit Demand Infrastructure Needs Fuel Demand for High Strength Tubes
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEWSeamless Pipes & Tubes: An Introduction A Glance at the Production Process Seamless Pipes - From Raw Material to Finished Product Stages of Seamless Pipes & Tubes Production Process Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Line Pipes Key End-Use Markets Oil & Gas Machinery Sector Petrochemical Industry Automotive Industry Power Generation Seamless Tubes in Industrial Boilers Construction Industry
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPEA Concentrated Market
6.1 Focus on Select Players
6.2 Recent Industry ActivityVallourec and Interpipe Enter into Partnership to Produce non-OCTG Carbon Seamless Tubes Vallourec Signs New Contracts with Petrobras to Supply Premium Seamless OCTG Pipes TMK Commissions New Integrated Heat Treatment Line for Seamless pipes Tenaris Opens New Seamless Pipe Mill in Texas JFE Steel Completes Deployment of OCTG Pipes in PETRONAS Gas Field Tubacex Introduces Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 169 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 199)The United States (27) Canada (4) Japan (7) Europe (78) France (5)Germany (16)The United Kingdom (7)Italy (6)Spain (6)Rest of Europe (38) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (75) Latin America (5) Africa (3)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46kzbs/seamless_pipes?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190211005310/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/11/2019 05:43 AM/DISC: 02/11/2019 05:43 AM