BAR HARBOR, Maine (AP) — The Maine Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating a fire in Bar Harbor that started in an apartment above a restaurant and displaced 12 families.
WMTW-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1qo8pLO) the fire started at the apartment above the Portside Grill just after 6 p.m. Tuesday. Several buildings were evacuated and power was cut to the area.
Firefighters said there was some smoke and water damage to two adjacent buildings. They said some occupants relocated to some motels and inns. No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately known.
Information from: WMTW-TV, http://www.wmtw.com