The Two-Wheeler Brake System Market in India 2014-2019 & 2024 - Higher Fuel Efficiency, Easy Maneuverability, Lower Emissions and Price Competitiveness are Key Market Drivers - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--The “India Two-Wheeler Brake System Market By Vehicle Type, By Capacity, By Brake Type, By Demand Category, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian two-wheeler brake system market is forecast to grow from $600 million in 2018 to $1.55 billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 17% during 2019-2024.
Growth in the market is expected to be driven by the increasing demand for two-wheelers, owing to their higher fuel efficiency, easy maneuverability, lower emissions and price competitiveness.
The two-wheeler market is anticipated to grow at a brisk pace in the country during forecast period, as companies are launching new models according to the customer preferences, which in turn would fuel the demand for braking systems in India.
Technological advancements and government regulation mandating ABS for two-wheelers above 125 cc and increasing number of road accidents are some of the other factors that are expected to positively influence the market in coming years.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian two-wheeler brake system market are Endurance Technologies Limited, Rico Auto Industries Ltd., ASK Automotive Ltd., Brembo Brake India Pvt. Ltd., Nissin Brake India Pvt. Ltd., Allied Nippon Ltd., Masu Brakes Private Limited, Kiran Udyog Pvt. Ltd., MK Auto India and Pick Up Auto Pvt. Ltd.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Period: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of the two-wheeler brake system market, which covers sales, demand and supply of the two-wheeler brake system in the country.
- To analyze and forecast the Indian two-wheeler brake system market size.
- To classify and forecast the two-wheeler brake system market based on brake type, vehicle type, demand category, capacity and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian two-wheeler brake system market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian two-wheeler brake system market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Indian two-wheeler brake system market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of two-wheeler brake systems.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Challenges/ Unmet Needs
4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. India Two-Wheeler Brake System Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter & Moped)
5.2.2. By Capacity (< 100 cc, 101-125 cc, 126-150 cc, 151-200 cc & >200 cc)
5.2.3. By Brake Type (Disc & Drum)
5.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement)
5.2.5. By Company
5.2.6. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Brake Type)
5.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
6. India Drum Brake Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter & Moped)
6.2.2. By Capacity (< 100 cc, 101-125 cc, 126-150 cc, 151-200 cc & >200 cc)
6.2.3. By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement)
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Pricing Analysis
7. India Disc Brake Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle & Scooter)
7.2.2. By Capacity (< 100 cc, 101-125 cc, 126-150 cc, 151-200 cc & >200 cc)
7.2.3. By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement)
7.2.4. By Company
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. Product Benchmarking
9. State-wise Vehicle Population
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. India Economic Profile
13. Qualitative Insights - Electromechanical Brakes v/s Traditional Hydraulic Brakes
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Endurance Technologies Limited
14.2. Rico Auto Industries Ltd.
14.3. ASK Automotive Ltd.
14.4. Brembo Brake India Pvt. Ltd.
14.5. Nissin Brake India Pvt. Ltd.
14.6. Allied Nippon Ltd.
14.7. Masu Brakes Private Limited
14.8. Kiran Udyog Pvt. Ltd.
14.9. MK Auto India
14.10. Pick Up Auto Pvt. Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rsdsvd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005465/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Motorcycles,Brake Systems and Components
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 05:47 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 05:47 AM