2019 Healthcare Licensing Analytical Report with Focus on Orphan Drugs - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with focus on Orphan Drugs” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The well-funded continuous research for orphan drugs is opening new avenues for treatments, leading to new licensing negotiations. An update on its most recent trends helps in understanding this emerging business sector. 110+ healthcare licensing news with focus on Orphan Drugs are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 110+ worldwide Orphan Drugs focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (50%), Europe (31%), Asia (11%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (43%), MicroCap (21%), SmallCap (21%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included (click here to view a sample list of 30 companies/institutes covered)
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Biotech (54%), Pharmaceuticals (33%), Healthcare Services (10%), Medical Devices (2%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (18%), Neurology (15%), Genetics (11%), Cardiology (8%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in Orphan Drugs’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of Orphan Drugs business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in healthcare Orphan Drugs licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Orphan Drugs licensing
- Distribution of Orphan Drugs licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Orphan Drugs licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Orphan Drugs licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Orphan Drugs healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Orphan Drugs healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in Orphan Drugs sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Orphan Drugs licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Orphan Drugs licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Orphan Drugs during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Orphan Drugs licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
Alphabetical List of Sample 30 Companies/Institutes (of the total 209 companies covered) in the Report:
- Hadassah Medical Center
- Handok Inc
- Helio Vision, Inc.
- Helsinn Group
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Idorsia Ltd.
- Illumina Inc
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Ipsen SA
- J2H Biotech
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
- Kerwin Research Center, LLC
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd.
- Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd.
- LEO Pharma A/S Pharmaceuticals
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lonza Pharma & Biotech
- Loxo Oncology Inc.
- Lumos Pharma, Inc.
- M4K Pharma
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MeiraGTx Holdings Plc
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- MolMed S.p.A
- Muscat Pharmacy & Stores LLC
- NanoSmart Pharmaceuticals, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p1r2ow
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005648/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Drug Discovery
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 12:17 PM/DISC: 05/08/2019 12:17 PM