Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Product and Market Report 2018-2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 5, 2018--The “2018 - 2019 Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Product and Market Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The 2018 - 2019 edition of the Cloud-Based Contact Center Product and Market Report features 10 leading and contending vendors: 88, Cisco, Content Guru, Five9, Genesys, NewVoiceMedia, NICE inContact, Serenova, Sharpen and Twilio. The Report also includes a comprehensive Vendor Directory that lists providers of cloud-based contact center infrastructure systems and applications for contact centers and customer service organizations worldwide.
Cloud-based contact center infrastructure (CBCCI) solutions are coming of age: The advantages of hosted/SaaS applications in the cloud are no longer the sole value proposition for buying a CBCCI solution. These solutions are compelling because the vendors are delivering outstanding and differentiated capabilities, either natively, by acquisition, or through integrations with best-of-breed providers.
The past year was excellent for the cloud-based contact center infrastructure market. The vast majority of sales were to existing contact centers that were being migrated to the cloud. The introduction of contact center platforms from companies such as Amazon and Twilio is having a positive and disruptive impact on the CBCCI market and contributing to its growth. The new paradigm of platform as a service means that customized solutions can be created and deployed quickly; application programming interfaces (APIs) are being used to build out functional capabilities rapidly and easily.
The growth rate of the cloud-based contact center infrastructure market was 25.4%, surpassing the researcher’s 2017 projection of 22%. The publisher remains bullish on this IT market, particularly now that some of the larger contact centers are either moving to the cloud, albeit not all of their seats at once or considering a move. The researcher expects the market to grow at a minimum of 22.5% in 2018, 23% in 2019 and 2020, and 21% in 2021 and 2022.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Functional Overview
5. Vendor Service Delivery Models
6. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Trends
7. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Challenges
8. CBCCI Market Innovation
9. It’s Mutual; CBCCI and WFO are Better Together
10. Working Smarter with AI, Machine Learning and Analytics
11. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Helps Small/Mid-Size Organizations Address their Growing Pains
12. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Activity Analysis
13. Adoption of Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Solutions
14. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Projections
15. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Competitive Landscape
16. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Vendors and Solutions
17. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Functional Analysis
18. CBCCI Technical Analysis
19. Implementing and Managing a CBCCI Solution
20. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
22. Company Reports88, Inc. Cisco Systems Content Guru Five9, Inc. Genesys NewVoiceMedia NICE inContact Serenova Sharpen Technologies Twilio, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6j85fp/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181205005844/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Call Centres,Cloud Computing and Storage
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/05/2018 04:27 PM/DISC: 12/05/2018 04:27 PM